1/4-inch drive Billet Rod Bolt Socket
Proto J4708LT 1/4" Deep Socket 12 Point - Small Race Engine Billet Rods
- 12-point ¼” socket - 1/4" drive - 2.00” Overall Length
- Socket manufactured from a special alloy steel for strength and durability.
- Fits connecting rod bolts found on aftermarket billet rods used in small engine performance applications.
- Manufacturer offers a limited lifetime warranty.
- Made by Proto in the USA
Lisle 48000 Aluminum Vise Jaw Pads
V-Shaped Aluminum Grooved Jaws. Perfect solution for holding round and hex parts securely. Excellent tool for performance applications like holding delicate internal engine parts.
List Price: $16.25
Our Price: $12.75
6 Piece Telescoping Gauge Set | Briggs 19610
6 Piece Telescope Gauge Set. Reads from 5/16 to 6.00" bore diameters. Longer length allows for measuring up to 6.00" Depth. Satin Chrome finish.
List Price: $29.95
Our Price: $23.62
OTC 4795 8" Safety Wire Pliers | Header Bolts | Chassis Brake Components
- Right hand twist mechanism features an automatic spring return.
- Forged alloy steel construction features tapered jaws for confined areas and mated cutters to cut safety wire.
- Use on safety wire applications found on vehicles, machinery, and aircraft.
- Black Enamel Finish
- 10.6 × 3.6 × 1.5 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Made in China