Neway Valve Seat Cutter Kit for Basic Japanese Smaller Size 4 Stroke Engines.
Includes Pilots and Cutters to service a large percentage of Japanese Motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Marine and Jet Ski applications. This kit works for many of the Chinese/Japanese Late Model Overhead Valve Small Engines used on pumps, generators, and lawn maintenance equipment.
- Smaller lighter weight valve seat cutting tools, ensures accuracy on very small cylinder heads over heavier grinding equipment.
- Individual cutting angles, making it possible to remove material as needed. ie removing more material from top cut (30°) or bottom (60°) depending on desired 45° contact to valve.
- Consistent cutting angles each and ever time.
- Tough tungsten carbide blades, precision ground to guarantee a flat seat.
- Accuracy, Speed, Simplicity and Quality are trademarks for Neway Equipment since 1952.
- Made in USA
PLEASE NOTE: Some applications may require additional cutters and/or pilots not included in this BASIC kit.
- #122 Cutter 45 degree - .975" (24.8 mm) diameter
- #123 Cutter 31 degree - .975" (24.8 mm ) diameter
- #111 Cutter 60 degree -- 1.00" (25.4 mm) diameter
- #270 Cutter 60 degree -- 1 1/4" (31.8 mm) diameter
- #230 Cutter 30 and 45 degree -- 1 1/4" (31.8 mm) diameter
The operating range based on valve sizes is from 22 mm (.870) to 36 mm (1.420) with metric valve stem diameters.
- 100 series 4.0 mm
- 100 series 4.5 mm
- 100 series 5.5 mm
- 100 series 5.52 mm
- 100 series 6.0 mm
- 100 series 6.6 mm
- 140 series 5.0 mm
- 140 series 5.5 mm
- 140 series 6.6 mm
- 6 Cutter molded plastic case
- Cleaning brush
- Hex Driver for adjusting carbide
- Operating instructions
- 1/2" Hex "T" Wrench and 3/8" Adapter for small series cutters.
Please Note: Some applications may require additional pilots and/or cutters not included in this kit -- Please check your applications closely for diameters and sizes to ensure this kit will cover your service requirement
Valve guide pilots are the critical piece for getting a valve seat cut correctly and accurately. Pilots are available in a wide range both in oversize or under-size outside the base range of this kit. Some engines require different sizes pilots and/or cutters to service application.