Neway LG2010 Valve Seat Cutter Kit | Small Engine | Stens 750-289 | Rotary 1741
Extra cutter over the base kit #LG-1000, provides the ability to perform a 3 angle valve seat cut. (See detailed explanation below).
- Affordable small engine or power equipment valve seat cutter kit.
- Tough tungsten carbide blades, precision ground to guarantee a flat seat.
- Accuracy, Speed, Simplicity and Quality are trademarks for Neway Equipment since 1952.
- Made in USA
Same as the KLG-1000 base model small engine kit, with the additional cutter (#124 cutter 15/60 degree) added.
Neway is the original manufacturer. The same kits are sold under additional part numbers Stens #750-289, Rotary #1741 and NAPA #7-05929
SPECIAL NOTE: Cutter heads in this kit maybe too large for later model OHV (overhead valve engines) which will have smaller valves and combustion chambers. See our additional products for overhead valve applications. Please feel free to e-mail any questions that you may have.
Cutters - One (1) of each:
- #102 Cutter 31 and 46 degree - 1 5/16" (33.3 mm) diameter
- #124 Cutter 15 and 60 degree - 1 5/16" (33.3 mm) diameter
- 100 series 1/4"
- 100 series 1/4" +.001
- 100 series 9/32"
- 100 series 5/16"
- 100 series 5/16" + .001
- 100 series 8.0 mm
- Molded Plastic Case
- Cleaning kit
- Operating instructions
The three step cutting method provides the maximum combination of sealing efficiency, gas flow and heat transfer. The first cut, using a 60° angle, cleans and reconditions the area below the seat sealing surface. The second cut, a 31° or 15° angle, cleans and reconditions the area above the seat sealing surface. The third cut, a 46° or 31° angle produces a precision seat sealing surface.